martes, noviembre 13, 2007

FRASES VERDES

(Ilustración: Dave McKean)

Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men. ~Leonardo da Vinci

A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children. ~David Brenner

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian. ~Paul McCartney

How can you eat anything with eyes? ~Will Kellogg

If you knew how meat was made, you'd probably lose your lunch. ~k.d. lang

Nothing more strongly arouses our disgust than cannibalism, yet we make the same impression on Buddhists and vegetarians, for we feed on babies, though not our own. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens. ~Isaac Bashevis Singer, quoted in You Said a Mouthful edited by Ronald D. Fuchs

I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician. ~Marty Feldman

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. ~A. Whitney Brown

A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses. ~George Bernard Shaw



No hay comentarios: